COVID-19 RESPONSE PLAN
At Yellow Cedar Lodge, the health and well-being of our guests and staff is paramount. We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely, and will do everything we can to ensure a safe, clean environment for our guests, and provide the necessary support and supplies for our staff. Please feel free to contact us to find out more about our updated operating plan and procedures.
Bookings – Two night minimum stay
Booking Season: The lodge is available for booking May through December.
- Deluxe Single Occupancy – $145 plus taxes/night
- Deluxe Double Occupancy – $165 plus taxes/night
- All room prices include breakfast
- Extra adult is extra
- 7-15 year olds are extra
- Children up to 6 years are free
- Check in time between 4pm and 9pm
- Check out time 11am
- Please Note, we cannot accommodate Pets at this time
- No Camping
We will also pack you a lunch for you to take on your adventure when required at a nominal cost. Most tours provide lunch.
Highway 16 west , PO Box 434 Terrace, BC
Canada V8G 4B5
Ample parking is available.
Please contact us through this form to get started. We’ll get back to you right away.